IMPORTANT NOTICE: Returns without a Return Merchandise Authorization number will NOT be processed. To obtain a RMA number please read the following instructions carefully, then click on the link at the bottom of the instructions to go to the form page.
Returns will only be accepted within 30 days of original purchase. All returns must be in unworn, unaltered, original condition. All packaging and documentation must be included. Watches must not have been sized by anyone other that Perfect Timing Inc, Orillia. Refunds will not be issued until we can inspect the returned merchandise. All returns must be pre-authorized in writing using our RMA. If, upon receipt of the returned merchandise, we determine that the watch has been worn, marked, or used in any manner, a refund will not be issued.
Refunds are credited in the same form of payment as made in the original purchase, to the original purchaser only, within 21 days of acceptance of the returned merchandise.
Refunds will only be made to the original purchaser; gift merchandise may be exchanged or credited to the recipient at our discretion.
Refunds do not include any taxes, duties, customs fees or shipping and insurance fees.
Returns or exchanges can be made in person at Perfect Timing, 106 Mississaga St E., Orillia, Ontario.
Return By Mail
- If there is damage to an item upon delivery, call us immediately at 1-705-325-1455 for assistance.
- Pack the item securely. Use the original package, if possible. Enclose the original or a copy of the sales order.
- Please provide us with your name, address, phone number, email address, and order number.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.For your protection, we recommend that you use a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking services from providers such as UPS, FedEx, or Canada Post for your return. Ship the return package to this address:Perfect Timing
106 Mississaga Street East
Orillia, ON L3V 1V7
- Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to our store.
- You can expect a refund within 30 days of our receiving your returned product. Refund will be credited to the same form of payment used in your original purchase.
Please note the following exception: If you made your purchase using PayPal, eGift Card or the combination of a gift card with a credit card, your refund will be made by cheque.
Return In Person
Here are the basic steps:
- Place the item securely in the original package.
- Enclose the sales order with the item. If you no longer have the sales order, bring a copy of your ship confirmation email or online purchase receipt displayed during checkout.
- All products must be returned in good condition, in original boxes, and with paperwork (such as watch instruction booklet) and accessories to ensure a full credit (see above).
- Take the package to Perfect Timing, 106 Mississaga St E, Orillia, Ontario.
- The store associate will process your return. Refund will be credited to the same form of payment in your original purchase. Please allow 30 days for the credit to appear on your billing statement. Please note that your original shipping and handling or other additional costs will not be refunded, unless you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item.
Damgaged or Defective Products
Merchandise received in damaged or defective condition will be repaired under warranty, or refunded, at our discretion. You will be notified of our decision once we have determined if the article has a manufacturer’s defect, or was damaged in transit. If you believe that the watch you have received is defective you must contact us immediately upon receipt. Email us – including images of damaged packaging and product to: email@example.com
By clicking on the following link you agree to the above terms and condtions…